Tilley Hiker's Hat in Khaki
Tilley's sun-protective Hiker's Hat in Khaki is constructed with an evaporative cooling insert, powered by HyperKewl technology to help relieve heat stress during hikes or outdoors activities. The rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your hat when not in use.
- Maximum sun protection: certified UPF 50+ fabric - the highest rating given
- Broad brim protects from both rain and sun
- HyperKewl evaporative cooling technology absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation to help your body's natural cooling process
- 3/4" mesh insert around top provides extra ventilation
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in windy conditions
- Water-repellant finish helps hold off the rain
- Pocket in crown holds the HyperKewl insert and is made with mesh to increase airflow for maximum evaporation
- Buoyancy allows the hat to stay afloat in water
- Rear brim loop provides a place to clip your hat when not in use
- Hat: 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
- HyperKewl Evaporative Insert: 100% polyester mesh exterior; 53% polymer fibers, 43% cellulose fibers interior
- Weight: 3.8 oz
HyperKewl Evaporative Insert:
- Soak insert in cold water for up to 5 minutes before inserting into hat. The airflow through the mesh panel will begin the evaporative cooling process, providing expected temperatures that are approximately 10 to 15 degrees F cooler than ambient temperature, depending on airflow and humidity.
- If your hat wears out due to: normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, or faulty materials, Tilly will repair or replace your hat. Tilley's customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse, and/or improper care. Learn about this Warranty in the accompanying owner's manual.
- Style: TM40
- Brim size: Front & back 3.5"; Sides 2.5"
|7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8|
|Inches||22 3/8"||22 3/4"||23 1/8"||23 1/2"||23 7/8"|