Tom Beckbe Tensaw Jacket
The creators of this jacket have their roots in Alabama like the red clay they use to dye the light weight cotton twill lining and give it the unique patina. The Tensaw is one of those jackets that will get better with age. It is waxed cotton shelter cloth but not heavy and "oily". It just looks as if it could start telling stories of hunting and adventures in the field that it has already been through. You will end up wearing it whenever and where ever you are when the weather calls you to put it on because you will want to wear every chance you get. It is one our favorites.
- Made in the USA!
- Water repellent waxed cotton shelter fabric
- Heavy duty brass zipper front closure with additional snap closure to block wind and rain
- Hand warmer pockets at chest
- Lower side entry hand warmer bellows pockets with flap retainers
- Stand up collar with bedford cord lining
- Napoleon interior pocket for holding essentials secure
- Built for mobility with bi-swing back and gusseted underarm
- Snapped side vents in back for better comfort when sitting or riding horseback
- Interior lining is cotton twill dyed with Alabama red clay.
- Did we mention, Made in the USA!
Care and Maintenance
- RInse dirt and debris off by hand using cold water.
- Air dry. Don't put in a dryer
- Do not dry clean, machine wash, iron, or use any type of artificial heat.
- Guaranteed to gain character as it ages