Madison Creek Outfitters Blowing Rock Jacket
The Blowing Rock is a new jacket from Madison Creek. It's lightweight cotton poplin so it's just enough warmth for a cool day when wearing just shirt sleeves is not enough. It has cool double-trac stitching detail throughout the jacket so it gives it a more casual look, especially with the shoulder epaulets. There are 2 "Napoleon style" zip chest pockets with leather pulls and at the bottom, two side entry hand pockets with great stitch detail around it. The front closure has a zipper and a snap over closure trimmed in dark brown poplin fabric. The sleeves have open bottom with a two button adjustment so you can tighten the opening to shorten it.
- Regular fit
- Back length on a large: 29 1/2"
- Zip front with additional snap closure
- 2 zippered chest pockets, Napoleon style
- 2 bottom side entry pockets with hidden single snap closure
- Shoulder epaulets
- Sleeve is open bottom with 2 button adjustment
- 1/2 lined for light weight
- Elbow patches, articulated, in shell fabric and color
- Interior zip storage pocket with 5" opening and 7" deep
- Color: Elk Brown
- Shell fabric is 100% Cotton Poplin 4.5 oz.
- Interior front half lining is 100% polyester
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Delicate cycle would be best
- Hang to dry
- Poplin wrinkles naturally, so no need to iron