Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket
The Better Sweater Jacket merges the warmth of polyester fleece with the styling of your favorite sweater. The cross-dye fabric is dyed using a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Warm midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, Princess seams at back and forward seams at front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuff, and hem
- Hip length
- 10 oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Slim fit; fits slightly closer than regular. May be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.