Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Vest is built to keep your core toasty. This vest uses warm, incredibly lightweight, and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining to keep you safe from whatever the season throws at you.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop outer shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light rain
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible, and maintains 98% of warmth, even when it's wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for optimal abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as its own stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular Fit, take your normal sizing.