Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
Sleek, packable, and lightweight, our favorite Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face. Throw in waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and you have your go-to jacket on rainy days.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with 100% recycled nylon face
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down for coverage and easily stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps creating a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into its handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular Fit, take your normal sizing.